Yes, your eyes aren't cheating to you, this is a new post on my Blog.
I made the last month a lot of progress, I nearly finished the MSN and the Yahoo group chat support. And even if I have to work with a little bit buggy libs for my Project, I have fun with it and fully enjoy this nice Summer of Code/Coding.
Now I am at the point where I start feeling comfortable with the architecture style of the sip-communicator and I think I can start to do a little bit more complicated work at the sip-communicator. I'll try to implement some new dialogs for invitations and a better Dialog for the group chat creation dialog. And I think I have also to do some updates for the history storage, but I have to collect some more ideas for that.
I have a great team at my side, so I am sure I will finish this Project with a result that will help to enlarge the sip-communicator community.
Maybe I upload some screenshot of the working group chat, and maybe I try to build some design builds for the new dialogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment